Contact Michelle Weiler 772-285-9177 for more information about memberships, lessons or Learn to Row Day. Do you want to row? Take the first step and e-mail Coach Stefanie Falkner, firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule the first of you three one-hour lesson package which we include in your annual memembership.
Top 10 Reasons To Row with the Treasure Coast Rowing Club:
1. It's an excellent aerobic activity.
2. We live in Florida and you can row all year.
3. You can row with your friends.
4. It builds strength and endurance.
5. You can compete at any level.
6. Rowing can be relaxing.
7. The scenery is beautiful.
8. It's rewarding.
9. You will learn a lot about yourself.
10. You can be a part of a community.
Frequently Asked Questions
Places You Should Consider
Get to know Treasure Coast Rowing Club
The Treasure Coast Community Rowing Center is a community resource dedicated to the development of the skills and art of rowing. It is located on the South Fork of the St. Lucie River in Palm City, Florida. It is open to all.
Add to My Connections
Say Something or Ask a Question about Treasure Coast Rowing Club