LOTUS - Living Options through Universal Standards is a Charitable Nonprofit Organization dedicated to support the developing of programs related to:
- Universal accessibility standards and design, which refers to broad-spectrum ideas meant to create buildings, products, services and environments that are inherently accessible to all, free of barriers, either focus on people with disabilities, elder and any other particular circumstance that may affect their development.
- Educate about the importance of this universality free of barriers standards.
- Build community and networking to cooperate, to reunite and to reinforce.
- Spread assistance to the community with special needs in as diverse ways as possible.
- Establish strategic alliances with sources that can be of support:
o By donating funds,
o By donating specialized equipments,
o By offering job placement,
o By offering education capabilities,
o By offering personal assistance,
o By supporting transportation,
o By improving the implementation of this standards in every possible area,
o By researching,
o Among other action scopes that may result in the improvement of life quality through universal accessibility standards.
Our mission is to help others in need.
Please, help us to help by donating. If everyone donates $1 our mission will be accomplished everywhere!
To donate, please, visit the following link:
Frequently Asked Questions
Places You Should Consider
Add to My Connections
Say Something or Ask a Question about LOTUS - Living Options Through Universal Standards